• DV 2014 Application Form. • Eligible to apply
• Can husband and wife each submit separate entrance
• DV Lottery online results check help
• Can I Add Children Spouse After Win Lottery
• Can I reshedule my interview date with the embassy
• Do The DV Lottery Winner Will Need A Sponsor
• DV 2014 Instruction is it available in the internet now
• E-mail stating that Iam a DVLottery winner
• How many entries can a person submit
• I forgot to printout the confirmation how can I get it back
• If the husband and wife selected winners what to do
• If they refuse to give visa will they refund my visa fee
• What if I my visa is temporarily refused
DV 2014 Diversity Visa Lottery.
DV 2014 visa lottery program is going to be conducted by the American Government in this year 2012 through the internet. This is a genuine program endorsed by the American senate which is designed to allow the selected eligible people to immigrate to the USA in a short time. To apply for the DV-2014 visa lottery program you must have or meet certain requirements put by the American State Department. For example you must come from an eligible country.
You must have the minimum education level as successfully passed the High School Diploma after attending the junior and high school for 12 years.
Or you must have 2 years of work experience within the last 5 years in a professional job after learning/studying the job for 2 years of time.( More information available in the DOL web site) Your age must be more than 18 years to meet the educational qualification.
USA only offers such a unique visa lottery program to the world wide people who want to come to the USA. This is to give a balance of the diversity of the people who are living in the USA. For this they are allowing the people from the low immigrating countries to the USA, to make the diversity of the people equal. Those countries which have sent more than 50,000 within the last 5 years can't participate in this DV Lottery visa lottery program. (More information is available in the DV 2014 Instructions.)
- A single person must play as a single person in the DV Lottery by applying through the online E-DV entry.
- A married person must include his/her spouse and all the children who are unmarried and under the age of 21 with their full details and individual image file for each person. Eligible husband and wife both can submit one entry each as primary applicant.
- A person can submit only one entry as primary applicant through the online visa lottery application form.
- If more than one entry is submitted with a person as primary applicant all the entries will be rejected with out giving notice to the applicant.
- Each entry must be included with the applicant's digital image in acceptable size and must be in color.
- The visa lottery web site will provide the application form for a period of 30 days only.
- It has to be filled and submitted back within 60 minutes of time period.
- It can't be saved and used in your computer.
- Once your entry is accepted you will be shown with a unique DV 2014 visa lottery confirmation code.
- Write down or copy this and save. This code will not be issued back.
- You can check your DV 2014 results in the coming year with the help of this confirmation code.
- Those who had lost the confirmation code are out of the DV Lottery program for this year.
- They can participate in the DV 2015 visa lottery program.
- The DV 2014 is free to apply visa lottery program.
- The winners will not be given with the visas direct. Instead they must pay the required visa processing fees and have to proof their eligibility to obtain the American immigrant visa that they had won through the visa lottery program.
DV 2014 Application forms will be available in the internet from 2nd Oct 2012 and will close on 3rd Nov 2012.
Submit your entry early as there may be a big rush near to the closing date.
You or your agent can submit the application form. In any case you are the one responsible for the submitted entry content.